Did You Know ?
1. Carbon Monoxide is called a “Silent Killer” because it can’t be seen, can’t be smelled or can’t be heard!!!
2. Over 80% of Carbon Monoxide deaths in Ontario occur in the home!!!
3. Carbon Monoxide detectors are now the LAW in Ontario if you use fuel burning appliances or have an attached garage!!!
Receive a combination CO/Smoke Detector, installed, absolutely free!
Sign up for a free home safety inspection
Members of your FD will conduct a friendly, non-binding safety inspection of your home. At the end of the inspection you will receive some friendly advice on how you can make your home a safer place and they’ll install your new CO/Smoke detector for you!
Inspections will take place starting in February 2016
Here’s how to register for your free home inspection and CO/Smoke Detector:
Fill in the form below and:
2. Bring this ad to the Township of Athens Municipal office and a member of the department will be in contact with you
Contact phone number: __________________________________
Street address: ______________________________________________________
Home is heated with: _________________________________________________
Attached Garage: Y / N